Replacing the previous design, which featured 2/3″ combination shoulder straps, the new Sabelt Silver Series Enduro harness uses 2″ belts throughout, secured with lightweight aluminum hardware. This is Sabelt's most popular harness and provides more features than the leading competitors.
Bright yellow tabs on the shoulder and lap belts are highly visible and easy to find making driver changes simpler and easier than ever. The set includes pull-up and pull-down lap belts providing you with the option of which to use. The newly designed cam-lock buckle now integrates the sub-belts fixture, meeting FIA 8853-2016 homologation standards, and heightening driver safety in the event of an impact. A number of other handy features have been added including comms/hydration routing on top of shoulder belts and HANS-friendly silicone grip on the underside.
The Sabelt Silver Series Enduro harness incorporates the following features:• FIA 8853-2016 Certified
• Lightweight Aluminum hardware
• 2" shoulder, lap, and sub-belts
• Comes with the option of using pull-down or pull-up lap belts
• Easy adjustment yellow pull tabs on shoulder and lap belts
• Velcro patches on shoulder-belts secure loose ends
• Comms/hydration routing on shoulder belts keep lines secure
• New compact buckle integrates sub-belts
• 100% Made in Italy
Sabelt is the industry leading manufacturer of motorsport harnesses and accessories for a good reason.