ZFS 10w40 Motorcycle OilMillers Oils
Fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids and the latest additive technology for maximum performance in 4 stroke motorcycles.APPLICATION:
For motorcycle engines and transmissions where maximum performance is required. ZFS 10w40 has been specially developed for both road and track use in both air and water-cooled motorcycles.USER BENEFITS:
• Constant high friction profile for wet clutch performance exceeding the JASO MA2 specification.
• A fully synthetic base oil and special additives to give high temperature endurance.
• Optimization for four-stroke engines to give cleanliness and improved operation.
• Excellent oxidation resistance and valve train-wear protection.
• Seal compatibility.
• Suitable for use in machines fitted with oil immersed wet clutches.TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• SAE Viscosity 10w40
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.855
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 14.1
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 92.7
• Viscosity Index 156
• Pour Point (°C) <-25
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 7,000
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 6.64HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.
For more detailed information check out our About Millers Oils Nanotech and FAQs.