XF LONGLIFE ECO 5w30Millers Oils
A high performance fully synthetic fuel efficient engine oil suitable for the latest technology petrol and diesel engines.APPLICATION:
Suitable for use in the very latest Ford petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards. Backwards compatible with previous M2C913-B and C specifications.USER BENEFITS:
• The high quality of this oil means that fuel economy is maximized at the same time as engine wear is being minimized.
• Oil viscosity or thickness is maintained even under the most severe of operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection.
• Formulated to meet the latest Ford requirement for improved fuel economy and extra robustness using Bio-Diesel.
• ACEA A5 / B5, API SL, CF, Meets the requirements of Ford M2C913-D, M2C913-C, M2C913-B, Renault RN0700, Jaguar Land Rover STJLR 03.5003TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• SAE Viscosity: 5w30
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.846
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 10.3
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 57.2
• Viscosity Index 171
• Pour Point (°C) <-35
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 7.44HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.
For more detailed information check out our About Millers Oils Nanotech and FAQs.