XF LONGLIFE C3 5w30Millers Oils
A high performance fully synthetic mid SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest technology petrol and diesel engines.APPLICATION:
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards requiring ACEA C3 specification. Particularly recommended by Mercedes-Benz and BMW for use with variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.USER BENEFITS:
• The high quality of this full synthetic oil means that fuel economy is maximized at the same time as engine wear is being minimized.
• Oil viscosity or thickness is maintained even under the most severe of operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF's).
• ACEA C3, API SN, CF, Meets the requirements of BMW Longlife-04, Mercedes-Benz 229.51 (Approval) GM dexos 2, VW 502.00 , 505.01, Fiat 9.55535-S3TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• SAE Viscosity 5w30
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.849
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 12.1
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 72.1
• Viscosity Index 165
• Pour Point (°C) -45
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 7.85HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.