Millers Oils - Trident LONGLIFE V 5w30Millers Oils
A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil suitable for petrol and diesel engines.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro VI emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. For use in 504 507 applications in vehicles out of warranty.
• The high quality of this oil means that fuel economy is maximized at the same time as engine wear is being minimized.
• Oil viscosity is maintained even under the most severe operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
• VW 504.00 507.00
• Porsche C30
• SAE Viscosity 5w30
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.857
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 12.3cSt
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 76.50cSt
• Viscosity Index 159
• Pour Point (°C) <-30
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) (at -30°C) 6,600cP max
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.