Millers Oils Trident LONGLIFE 5w40Millers Oils
A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil suitable for latest technology petrol and diesel engines.APPLICATION:
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.USER BENEFITS:
• The high quality of this oil means that fuel economy is maximized at the same time as engine wear is being minimized.
• Oil viscosity or thickness is maintained even under the most severe of operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs).PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
• ACEA C3
• API SN, CF
• Meets the requirements of MB 229.3, MB 229.51, VW 502 00, 505 01, Ford M2C917-A, BMW Longlife-04, Porsche A40, GM dexos 2, Fiat 9.55535-S2TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• SAE Grade SAE 5w40
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.850
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 14.4cSt
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 86cSt
• Viscosity Index 174
• Pour Point (°C) <-39
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (at -30°C) 6,600Cp maxHEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.