Trident LONGLIFE 5w30Millers Oils
A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil suitable for petrol and diesel engines.APPLICATION:
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro VI emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel efficient lubricant.USER BENEFITS:
• The high quality of this oil means that fuel economy is maximized at the same time as engine wear is being minimized.
• Oil viscosity is maintained even under the most severe operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs).PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
• ACEA C3
• ACEA C2
• API SN, CF
• BMW Longlife-04
• MB 229.31
• GM dexos 2
• Suitable for use in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda models operating fixed service intervals. Also meets the requirements of Porsche diesel and many other manufactures including Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Toyota and Nissan.TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• SAE Viscosity 5w30
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.855
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 12.11cSt
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 75.2cSt
• Viscosity Index 158
• Pour Point (°C) <-30
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) (at -30°C) 6,600cP maxHEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.