Trident 5w40Millers Oils
A fully synthetic engine oil especially formulated for modern high performance vehicles. Also suitable for turbo charged engines.APPLICATION:
Recommended for use in current and late model petrol and diesel cars where this type of advanced engine oil is called for by the manufacturer, especially modern high performance vehicles. Also suitable for turbo charged engines.USER BENEFITS:
• Full protection provided even under extreme operating conditions including long service intervals. Its use is essential in modern cars to enable fuel economy to be• maximized.
• Provides easy starting and quick circulation of the oil even under very cold conditions.
• Full synthetic properties improve fuel economy, lower maintenance costs and maximize the drain interval.PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
• ACEA A3 / B3, A3 / B4
• API SL, CF
• Meets the requirements of MB 229.1, MB 229.5, VW 502 00, 505 00, BMW Longlife-01, Porsche A40, Renault RN0710TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• SAE Viscosity Grade 5w40
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.857
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 12.79cSt
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 77.7cSt
• Viscosity Index 165
• Pour Point (°C) <-30
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) (at -30°C) 6,600cP maxHEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.