Super Two StrokeMillers Oils
High quality Two Stroke oil with the latest ashless performance additives.APPLICATION:
Dilute with petrol in the ratio prescribed by the equipment manufacturer (typical petrol/oil ratio is 50:1).USER BENEFITS:
• The latest ashless formulation ensures conformity with the National Marine• Manufacturers Association (NMMA) requirements to TC-W3 for large outboard engines.
• Minimum pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
• Reduced piston, exhaust port and system deposits.
• The high quality formulation leads to low emission levels to protect the environment.
• No tendency to form gel (blocking filters) when contaminated with ash containing oils.
• Suitable for lower output marine 2 cycle engines.TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.89
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 16.3
• Color Appearance Odor Blue
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 2.3HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.