Medium Wt Shock Oil 32Millers Oils
Product Description• More "sport" oriented medium grade
• Solvent refined base oil with four fold additive treatment
• Top-up or replacement in shock absorbers or motorcycle forksUSER BENEFITS:
• Shock Oil 32 is the "medium" grade and will provide more "sport" handling characteristics.
• Anti-wear and oxidation control. Corrosion protection and low foam characteristics.
Thermal stability for long life.PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
• ISO: ISO 32/SAE 10
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.872
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 6.4
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 30.2
• Viscosity Index 172
• Pour Point (°C) -30
• Flash Point (°C) 200HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.
For more detailed information check out our About Millers Oils Nanotech and FAQs.