EE LONGLIFE 5W30Millers Oils
EE Longlife 5W30 Full Synthetic Engine oil
A fully synthetic high performance mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous, Sulphur), low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today’s engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards requiring ACEA C3 specification. Particularly recommended for use in VAG vehicles with variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.
• ACEA: C3
• VW: 504 00, 507 00
• BMW: Longlife-04
• Mercedes-Benz: 229.51
• Porsche: C30
• A reduction in friction of up to 62.5% providing a reduction in wear of up to 46% compared to other 5w30 grades meeting VW 504 00, 507 00.
• The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly.
• Protects against wear, extending engine component life.
• Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
• SAE Viscosity 5w30
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.856
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 12.4
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 71.9
• Viscosity Index 172
• Pour Point (°C) <-30
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 6.66
• HTHS (mPa.s) 3.58
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.