Classic Gear Oil EP 140Millers Oils
Product Description• GL4 with extreme pressure additives
• Classic gearboxes and differentials
• For higher viscosity requirements
High performance solvent refined mineral base oil treated with performance additives.APPLICATION:
• Use in classic gearboxes and differentials requiring extreme pressure (EP) lubricants and GL4 specification.USER BENEFITS:
• Provides performance level specified by manufacturers for gearboxes and axles.
• Viscosity selected to meet classic vehicle requirements.
• Low friction reduces noise.PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
SAE Viscosity 140
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.905
Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 31
Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 484.3
Viscosity Index 94
Pour Point (°C) -9
Flash Point (°C) 238
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.