Classic Differential Oil 85W140Millers Oils
Product Description• GL5 Spec with extreme pressure lubricants
• Hypoid differentials
• Classic vehicle viscosity profile
High level of performance additive in solvent refined base oil.APPLICATION:
• Use in Hypoid differentials requiring extreme pressure lubricants and GL5 specification.USER BENEFITS:
• Provides performance level specified by manufacturers for axles and final drives.
• Viscosity profile selected to meet the ‘classic vehicle’ requirements.
• Low friction reduces axle noise.
• SAE Viscosity 85w140
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.908
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 27.2
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 390
• Pour Point (°C) -13
• Flash Point (°C) 200
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.
For more detailed information check out our About Millers Oils Nanotech and FAQs.