CFS 5W40 NTMillers Oils
• Fast street modified engines
• Race, rally, sprints, and hill climbs
• Ideal for engines with hydraulic tappets
Competition Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology formulation. Suitable for fast road/street modified engines, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs. Ideal for engines with hydraulic tappets. Ultra low friction, nano technology additives.
Use as received for competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints. Also suited for street cars recommending a 0, 5, or 10W40.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Oil provides:
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• Ideal for fast road or track day use
• Dyno proven by JB Racing to add power over other racing synthetics
• Suitable for continuous operation at 260°F with peak temperatures up to 300°F
SAE Viscosity Grade 5w40
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.860
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 14.0 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity@40°C 81.7 cSt
Viscosity Index 177
HTHS 4.0 cP
Pour Point °C <-30
Flashpoint °C >210
Cold Crank Viscosity@-30°C 6,600 cP Maximum
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.