CRX LS 75w90 NT+ Trans OilMillers Oils
• Limited slip differentials requiring lighter oil
• Street driven transaxles with clutch type limited slip differentials (see FAQ)
• Non-synchronized and sequential gearboxes
Competition full synthetic transmission oil with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. Incorporates "Nano Technology" additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses while providing additional shock protection to dog rings and gears.
Use for the lubrication of competition 'dog' transmissions and differentials requiring limited slip high performance oils. Specially formulated for sequential transmissions. Ideal for street use in limited slip equipped synchronized transaxles. Not for use in dedicated track cars with synchronized transaxles.
• Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimized power loss characteristics.
• Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
• Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
• Low friction/low drag formula to help reduce operating temperatures.
• High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection of gears and dog rings.
• High performance in limited slip differentials.
• Shock protection additives to protect gears and dog rings.
API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
ZF-TE-ML-02B, ZF-TE-ML-05B, ZF-TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip) ZF-TE-ML-07A
ZF-TE-ML-12B, ZF-TE-ML-16F, ZF-TE-ML-17B, ZF-TE-ML-19C
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w90
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.897
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 17.3cSt
Brookfield Viscosity@-40°C 88,000mPas
Viscosity Index 154
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
If in doubt, consult with our partner shop, RPR Automotive at 410-589-3966.